Thinking about a career change? Cohen, Smith & Company offers the benefits of large national and regional firms, like excellent compensation packages and a retirement plan, along with interesting client engagements, without many of the related work environment challenges. If you want to stay in public accounting, but are tired of the endless travel, inflexible work schedule or limited growth opportunities, you’ll like us.
The Cohen, Smith & Company Differentiating Factors
- Diverse and collaborative working environment in a great Central Florida location
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Work directly with partners having Big 4 and regional firm experience
- Opportunity to mentor and be mentored
- Flexible work schedules
- Minimal travel
- State-of-the-art workplace featuring paperless financial statement and tax return preparation using the latest software and hardware, along with remote access to all programs
- Private office space
- Exposure to high profile clients in a variety of industries
- Dedication to exceptional client service
- Opportunities to participate in charity and community organizations/events
- Client referral program
- On-going professional education opportunities
If you are an experienced CPA who values a friendly work environment, career growth, entrepreneurial opportunities, and is dedicated to delivering first class client service, Cohen, Smith & Company may be the right choice for you.
If you would like specific information about current professional-level opportunities with Cohen, Smith & Company, please contact Joyce Bradley, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.